Today pbmn has release DotA 6.72 ai 1.2 this map has fixed many bug from previos version. And good news pbmn has on working for dota 6.73 ai. I hope he will be release dota 6.73b soon as possible. Dow load and changelogs below. Wish you good luck and happy new year. :)
- Fixed: Windrunner group lost bug removed.
- Fixed: Some minor tweak in aiming func.
- Fixed: Human KotL auto-using Recall.
- Fixed: Delay bug in AIAttackedByHumanHero
- Added storing of learn and use skills by heroes.
- Fixed: Magnus' not using Reverse.
- Fixed: Magnus' itembuild.
- Applied range check to Sprout (Furion's) and Shackle (Rhasta, plus disable check). Now both won't use the spell against enemy out of range -> no rambo mode, no missed Sprout.
- Tauren now use ability to join with idle spirit.
- Fixed: KotL Illuminate, added extra use.
- Improved AI: usage of SandKing's Burrowstrike and Epi-Blink.
- Little improvement on Shadowfiend's Shadow Raze
- Undid all fake abilities, changing base order instead. (Troll's Ranged Whirling Axe, Batrider's Firebreak, Phoenix' Sun Ray)
- Fixed: Akasha not using ulti.
- Fixed: incorrect SunRay order.
- Fixed: Lone Druid not using Rabid and some bug in Battlecry usage.
- Fixed: problems in channel-based skills.
- Fixed: some bugs related to skill learning, esp. Huskar.
- Meld should not decrease building's armor anymore.
- Fair aggro attempt. Orb attack do not count as attack.
- Fixed: Leshrac's AI (now use Edict and Nova properly)
- Applied the "free mode" to AI's scroll of town portal (supposedly decrease tp-cancel probability).
- AI Assault Cuirass Recipe fix: 1500 -> 1300
Note: Don't wanna miss the next map? subscribe to our feed and we will deliver the Dota-Allstars latest map updates to your e-mail